March 12, 2011

Who Wore It Best?

So a couple of days ago I was in bed watching E! news and they had a segment called Who Wore It Better? sounds kinda off but oh well I kept watching and they had Kim Kardashian against Natalie Portman, Denise Richards against Rebecca Romijn and finally Monica against Kate Bosworth. The last one was about a Burberry jacket which I didn't think it was much of a challenge to pick Kate because she looked amazing. However, the people on the street who were asked all chose Monica and criticized the Burberry studded skirt Kate wore with the jacket! I was in complete and utter shock, I just couldn't believe what I was hearing! Even the guy who was supposed to be this fashionable person asking the people chose Monica! I'm sorry but Kate looked stunning in Burberry at the Burberry fashion show! Well I wanted to show you the pictures and see what you guys chose. So here is Monica and Kate in Burberry:

batchplease

2 comments:

  1. I love it!

    Join the feather earrings give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/03/give-away-feather-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...