June 28, 2011

Heart of Glass

GUYS!!!!! Okay so you know how I was all depressed yesterday, I still am a little but you know what always cheers me up?? SHOES! Duh who didn't know that I think my shoe obsession is quite clear! Well I was going through the Forever 21 website and checking the bottoms section and the models wear the shoes from the store and some of them have the floral mary janes that I wanted. Well I knew they were no longer online so I even checked ebay in case someone was selling their pair and they had but for like 80 dollars! They're originally like $25 so I was not going to purchase them at that price. So I noticed that one of the models was wearing the same shoe, thick heel mary jane just in a polka dot print! I loved it so amazing and knew that I needed to have them so obviously no longer on their website but I checked ebay for that pair and I found one!!! I bid $13 since the one before was $12.99 and the bidding ends this Friday! I just get so happy when I find something I want and can get it at a great price, the shipping is like $10 which isn't bad because it's as if I would have bought the shoes at the store. They are so adorable and I can't wait until the bidding is over so I can purchase the shoes and show you guys! Anyways, today I came into work but of course Tuesdays are short days and I get to spend the day with my boyfriend so I'm happy. I'm hoping he has his camera I want to try to take an outfit post today or maybe even tomorrow. The weather is nice out, I actually get cold in the office because I'm with the air conditioner on all day. So I wanted to share with you guys this spread of Heather Marks for Dress to Kill's latest issue. She looks stunning love the bold prints and bright colors! Enjoy!

All images from fashiongonerogue

29 comments:

  1. oh shoes, what happiness beautiful ones can bring, haha... And very cool editorial photos!

    TravelDesignery.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you are the highest bidder of the shoes you want~~~, and ya nthing cheer a girl up than fancy shoes~~~

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better. I hate feeling down.
    Great photos! Love the colors!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I want that yellow dress ! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that purple outfit is the best!

    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the dress of the third photo!
    Kisses guapa

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet Kimberly!

    Don't feel down for any reason! I hope you 'll get the shoes you want! Great editorial:):)


    Kisses!
    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow dress! hope you get your shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. shoes make me happy too! don't be depressed!!! glad you were able to pick up a pair of cool shoes on ebay!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, she looks stunning and the photos are amazing. Thanks for sharing.=)

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This article is very good, I like it,and I also really like ysl shoes and christian louboutin uk high heels very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally in love with the yellow dress!!
    Thank you for your king words!!!
    I'll wait for you to come back visit me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colors and patterns.
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last outfit is my favourite!!!So gorgeous!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What? Price was $25 and went up to $80?!
    That's so ridiculous! very expensive ha.

    Anway, I hope you win that bid in ebay.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you will like them! :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. great photos, I really like your blog :) I am your new follower :)

    Visit my new personal blog the fashion berries and be my follower if you want : http://thefashion-berries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow. these photos are seriously stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the 60s feel of this!

    http://breathingin-gabie.blogspot.com/
    http://breathingin-gabie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wishing you shoe luck! Those photos are fab & a great way to cheer anyone up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can understand you, I'm obsessed by shoes too! So good luck with the bidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice blog!

    following of course!
    visit mine when you have some time!


    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the colours and prints the model's wearing in the magazine edit. And retail therapy can be a good way to lift your spirits :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. It' s so depressing, I can understand. When I feel obsessed with something, and I don't get it, I feel the same. I'm always obsessed with the shoes :)

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gawwwwwd - more shoes!!!

    Yes I hate it when the items on eBay are waaay overpriced - hope you get the polka dots, can't wait to see them!!

    Sadie x

    ~ Giveaway on my blog! http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/2011/06/very-first-giveaway.html ~

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...