January 19, 2012

Complementary Colors

Hey guys! So yesterday was my day off and I spent the day with my boyfriend. I watched a couple movies two of which I chose. They were classics which are my favorites, I usually prefer from the 1940s to early 1960s. Sadly most of the movies I wanted to watch are no longer on instant play on netflix so I had to settle with whatever movies they had available. I watched The Men a film about war veterans starring Marlon Brando and his struggle with being a paraplegic and trying to live his life back in society. It was good so I was happy with my choice. The next film I saw was An Affair to Remember starring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. This movie was about two people who are already spoken for, fall in love during a cruise and agree to meet six months later at the Empire State Building. This was a lovely movie, more my type of classic film plus I love Cary Grant so overall good choice. I came home and decided to take photos to post up also I wanted to show my hair straightened out. I took photos inside because it was dark out already and super cold. Also now I have to get my hair cut because it's been uneven and I want to fix my bangs. Hope you guys enjoy!


Outfit: H&M sweater, Urban Outfitters pants, Famous Footwear shoes, Claire's ring

31 comments:

  1. the pants are beautiful on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the red pants!!
    I love how you match the red with the blue, the new DKNY spring collection had alot of red and blue and when i saw it i fell in love with the colour match :)
    www.theplanetfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the red in your hair!!! It looks so good, I can't wait to see it when you cut it. Cute touch with the socks and the boots, I like!

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colours together! Especially with your jewellery and nail colour, great look!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your hair looks great! I haven't seen either movies but might add them to my to watch list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh, i love the outfit. Glad that you had a great day off. Ohhh i want to watch An Affair to Remember. Sounds interesting and like such a sweet movie.

    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love old movies as well. They don't make them like that anymore! Love this outfit. The colours look really pretty together! You look simply gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love the pants and sweater. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look marvelous, love that top :)) Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is great I invite you to myself

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great post, I like it!!! The photos are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the color blocking!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got the H&M sweater and I love it, hehe! Looks great on you!
    Check out my new post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors look good together on you and I also really like your hair color! It's like a reddish dark brown - pretty!

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit. You have a great smile:)
    Like your nail polish.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the color pairings and I'm digging the hair as well. Great nail polish and accessories too! Great to see you back in front of the camera.

    Diego
    www.howtozipyourfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the color combo! :)

    Followed you again, dear! I moved to a new home, I hope you could follow back! :)

    http://chalksandheels.blogspot.com

    xx,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so pretty!

    http://agoratopronta.blogspot.com/
    @vanespp
    Beijos <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this look, the colours look great on you! I especially like how casual yet chic it is :)
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love classic movies! :)
    The color combination in your outfit looks great.
    xo
    Josie
    http://fashionisontheroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. looking fab lovely, love the sweater and nail polish, very photogenic xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE this outfit the colours go soo well together and i love the jeans too soo cute xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful as alwayss!! I love the outfit and your smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute outfit! You're gorgeous!

    -Carol
    http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ahh you look amazing! Great outfit

    http://mouseswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a great outfit! Blue/red looks good on you!

    XX

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...