February 21, 2012

Looking For Beauty

Hey guys! So I would like to say I'm somewhat feeling better from the oral surgery. The swelling has gone down a bit but it's still pretty uncomfortable. I have been home in bed since Saturday, I managed to go to the movies Sunday but came home right afterward. I saw Ghost Rider, it was okay I mean it had it's moments and I know he's supposed to be crazy but there were moments where it felt awkward. I also went to the movies today and finally saw The Woman In Black which was okay I didn't like the ending plus there were a whole bunch of young teenagers who kept talking and screaming throughout the movie. I wanted to share with you guys an inspirational post. I collected some photos that I really love and I would have posted full editorials of these but the rest of the photos didn't do much so I thought these were the best out of them. They are random and in no order, enjoy!


Images from fashiongonerogue

18 comments:

  1. interesting and casual.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Woman in Black - and I also heard that Ghostrider was a bit lame.
    Glad your surgery is settling down :)

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! I hope that you start getting back to normal soon. It's so hard recovering from that kind of surgery. It's hard to eat and your face hurts all the time. :( I saw the Woman in Black and was so disappointed with the ending! The rest of the movie was really great, but I can't get past how lack luster the end was.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous post!


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the make up in the first photo!
    And Uma is so beautiful =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissima questa selezione di foto.

    Baci Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Doutzen Kroes!:)

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so into the make-up in the first picture! Good to hear your feeling better!

    http://pearlswithchampagne.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely amaaaaazing! Kind of obsessing over the feather dress and sequin dress haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love these pictures. They're really powerful.

    I just started my process with oral surgery it's going to be a long road for me. I hope you're feeling better love

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are all so stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome photos :)

    I wanted to see The Woman in Black but I've heard some bad things...plus, I hate seeing movies with a room full of screaming teenages :D Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous editorials, these ladies are fantastic:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...