March 19, 2012

Sixties Inspired/ Pink Junction

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is looking forward to the weather this week. Saturday I went to watch a movie called Casa De Mi Padre. The whole movie is in Spanish with translations and stars Will Ferrell. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. The film was supposed to be like a joke, they used a lot of fake sets, animals and at one point a scene was toys. Listening to Will Ferrell speak Spanish the entire time was funny alone so I had a great time. I also went shopping so I might do a post about what I got. I wanted to share with you guys this spread of Penny Pickard for Fashion Quarterly New Zealand as a 60s housewife. I love the outfits and sometimes I wish I could live in the 60s just to wear the clothing. I also wanted to mention a website named Pink Junction. It's like a Facebook for women where you can share so many different things from fashion trends to cooking recipes. They named me Friend of the Week and I've posted twice already, so it would be great if you guys can check it out and sign up if you'd like!


Images from fashiongonerogue

13 comments:

  1. Those are stunning, wouldn't any of those in my wardrobe!! Have a great week doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!
    http://miilu-miilu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sixties! and I totally fell in love with the third picture :)

    I'm glad you enjoyed the movie.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything that says 60s inspired grabs my attention. Those photos are to die for!!! Keep the retro cuteness coming! :)
    Love,
    S
    Mademoiselle Sonushka

    ReplyDelete
  5. This editorial is so "RETRO" ! Love the pics! :)
    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing editorial.. the light is perfect and the location.... no words

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfits, love the lavander one!
    The locations are also so cool =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg these pictures are beautiful
    I love that billowy blue skirt!
    Casa de Mi Padre sounds great, gotta check it out

    xoxo
    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the movie! A friend of mine loves to watch films and I'm certain she'll enjoy this one (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sixties were the best for clothes! Wish I could've experienced it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this era, wish I could have lived back then even for a day! You should start watching Mad Men, they manage to depict the 60s perfectly!

    xx
    E- blue velvet

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...