April 22, 2012

The Flower Girl

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying or enjoyed your weekend. I watched the Three Stooges and it was funnier than I thought it was going to be and I had free movie tickets so even if it was bad there was no loss. I've recently been to Barnes and Noble and was able to buy some books I've been wanting to read. Currently I'm reading the Open Veins of Latin America by Eduardo Galeano. This book is intense the things he describes about the history of Latin America is just unbelievable and disturbing. I'm about halfway through and once I finish this book I'll go on to read The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood. This book is part of a trilogy and I've read the first book Oryx and Crake about a year ago which I loved. I wanted to share with you guys this spread of Aline Weber for Numero #132. I love the ethereal feel about these photos and the flowers that surround her is a great background. Enjoy!

Don't forget to enter my Harvey Prince Fragrance Giveaway here!


Images from fashiongonerogue

13 comments:

  1. Love the lace one piece!! Great editorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some amazing reads. Good to hear the 3 Stooges is better than expected. I was wondering about that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love this. Great photo.

    www.sketchbo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've been doing quite a lot of reading lately - that is awesome. These photos are just beautiful. I love the floral and lace...such beautiful softness!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace & these photos are very strange but appealing at the same time :O

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos!! The book sounds interesting, will have to look it up, love books :)) Have a super week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT POST, GREAT BLOG, I'M FOLLOWING U WITH BLOGLOVIN, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN ;)


    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such pretty photos, love the flower petals.

    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. So feminine!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That book sounds really interesting. I have been reading the Canterbury Tales lately but it's quite slow going - i need a good read so will see if they have it in the library here!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...