July 29, 2012

Outfit| Camp Beverly Hills

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I wanted to talk about this great brand called Camp Beverly Hills. It all started in 1977 when Camp Beverly Hills decided to create fun and sassy tees. It was an overnight sensation and Camp Beverly Hills skyrocketed into a huge social phenomenon. The cute t-shirts were worn by a young Drew Barrymore and even Barbara Streisand at the peak of her career. They have relaunched and opened up an online boutique. These t-shirts, tanks and sweatshirts are the epitome of laid back California style. As a New Yorker it's definitely a different look from our quick paced lifestyles. It's always nice to switch things up, change and try something new. This crop top in blue is so soft and fits just right. I decided to pair it with my high rise shorts and my roller skates to add something fun. The turquoise tank is a great pop of color and I wore it with my purple shorts since I liked how the colors went together. Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to check out their website here!


Outfit: Camp Beverly Hills tops, H&M shorts

This was a caught in the moment photo my sister wanted me to post so here you go:

14 comments:

  1. I love the fun, but laid back vibe of the clothes! Definitely sounds like an amazing brand!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your crop tops ! :) Great photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really reminds me of the studio 54 vibe.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogsopt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! nice skates :)

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! And now I want to go skating haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh their tshirts are so awesome ^^, also, where did you get those rollerskates, they're awesome (please reply on my blog, I won't get notified if you reply here :/) c:

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my latest post :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your high waist shorts, so very cool
    Camp Beverly Hills does have some great stuff =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah the last photo is cute so your sister was right to insist to post it! I wasn't familiar with the brand, they seem to make lovely tees, especially the cropped one suits my style perfectly! Wil check them out myself, thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Elena- Blue Velvet

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...