January 18, 2013

Nails| Fearless Fog

Hey guys! I haven't had time to really do my nails lately and last time I didn't take photos and next thing I know they're chipped so this time I made sure to take a few photos to share. I wanted to paint my nails a color that would go with the season. I don't like to paint my nails bright or light colors in the winter because I can use those in the spring or summer and I would never use a dark color in the summer. I was looking through my nail polishes and I didn't want to use a wine red or dark blue because I've already used those colors and I wanted something more muted. Then I narrowed it down to this Sally Hansen color called Fearless Fog. Sorry the quality of the photos isn't so great I took it with my phone. Hope you guys like it!

17 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Mimma
    www.myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow è bellissimo questo colore. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear!
    i did not know your blog, it's great!
    you have a new follower, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nail polish. This is definitely a Spring friendly color.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post on my blog. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous colour! I find myself trying out unusual shades as well. Currently wearing a grey with a hint of smokey blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this color look so cool on you!
    very good nails honey
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really like this color! Looks amazing.

    xo Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's indeed a winter/autumn colour.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    Join my ROMWE GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice color !

    xx

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it


    http://www.makeupandallthingsnice.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...