January 13, 2013

Update| Birthday!

Hey guys! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Friday was my 21st birthday and then I just got to spend time with my boyfriend on Saturday and went to my sister's house on Sunday. I had to work on Friday but luckily it wasn't a full day so afterward I spent some time with my boyfriend then we went out to dinner. To my surprise my family was there so it was a really nice experience. Saturday I stopped by Beacon's Closet but I didn't find anything and just watched movies on television and pigged out. Sunday I went over to my sister's house since she wasn't able to make it to my dinner on Friday since my nephew is sick. Here's a photo from Friday and the gift my younger sister gave me.


Don't forget to follow me on instagram! (@kccitystyle)

10 comments:

  1. Aww, that is such a lovely surprise! It sounds like you had a really good birthday :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice. Am glad you had a wonderful time...Happy Birthday again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is the most gorgeous present and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy BDAY!

    Enjoy my giveaway: http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/sorteogiveaway-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, beautiful. I hope it was good x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing and fun gift! Like it!
    and Happy 21st Birthday!

    xx
    Bree
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday honey! You look so lovely. 20s are the best but passing so fast. So try to enjoy it :)

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Kisses
    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated birthday ;)

    xx


    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...