February 23, 2013

Editorial| Modern Love

Hey guys! Just thought I'd stop by and post an editorial. I didn't do much today but I did manage to watch Side Effects because I had seen Identity Thief when they both came out. I have some movie reviews I could do if anyone is still interested in that. Here is Zen Sevastyanova for Harper's Bazaar UK March 2013. I love the 1960s inspiration with the mod look but with a twist. Also I love black and white photos and this editorial has it without always being an effect. The pieces are also very lady like and structured which is amazing. Hope you guys enjoy!


Images from fashiongonerogue

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the first one.. I've been looking for the Louis vuitton dress and haven't been able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the flats in the last photo :)
    Also the black and white combination gets never old. It's chique and lady-like.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment! Love them all, they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...